LGUSD Digital Learning Initiative (DLI)
The LGUSD Digital Learning Initiative (DLI) increases learning anywhere, anytime and strengthens focus on college and career readiness. This means that students will have access to technology while in class and at home.
- $ 190.00 Lenovo 100e Chromebook + Provisioning
- $ 35.00 Google License & Provisioning
- $ 4.00 Recycling fee (Government Fee)
- $ 20.25 Tax
TOTAL: $ 249.25
- $ 19.00 Shipping fee (optional)
$ 29.00 for two Chromebooks
- $ 29.00 Generic AC Adapter (optional)
- $ 35.00 Hard Shell Case (optional, does not work with the neoprene sleeve)
- $ 15.00 Neoprene Sleeve (optional, does not work with the Hard Shell Case)
Please read the following notes regarding the purchase of the Chromebook:
1) You may purchase your Chromebook now. If you would like your Chromebook to be delivered, please indicate this in the comments area of the order form along with the student's name.
- Enter your student's name in the note box on the cart page.
- Choose "Shipping" or "Store Pickup" and Checkout.
- Pickup location: Central Computers, 3777 Stevens Creek Blvd. Santa Clara, CA
2) LGUSD strongly encourages parents to purchase the $29 School Device Coverage Insurance plan for your new Chromebook. The insurance coverage will go into effect when you receive your Chromebook (through shipping or in store pick-up) and may be renewed annually.
- Year 1 – The Manufacturer Warranty will cover any manufacturer defect/mechanical breakdown.
- An added School Device Coverage Insurance plan will cover manufacturer defects as well as accidental damage, loss/theft, cracked screen, liquid submersion, fire/flood, and mechanical breakdowns.
- Year 2 – The Manufacturer Warranty expires.
- An added School Device Coverage Insurance plan will cover manufacturer defects, accidental damage, loss/theft, cracked screen, liquid submersion, fire/flood, and mechanical breakdowns.
3) The Chromebook will be fully ready for your student to use with their current lgusd.org acct. The product box will be opened because we must register the Chromebook to the school's account, but these will be brand new units.
4) Your child should bring their Chromebook with them on the first day of school.